| CGP Objectives:|
- To develop comprehensive gene catalogs and genomic sequences for economically and taxonomically important species in the Compositae.
- To develop detailed genetic maps integrating phenotypic data for agriculturally important traits with sequenced genes.
- To enhance the introgression of agriculturally useful alleles from wild species.
- To establish tools and resources for the Compositae that will be the basis of genomic investigations of crops and invasive species in the family
| Abstracts of Individual Projects:|
- The Compositae Genome Project I: 2000-2004
- The Compositae Genome Project II: 2004-2009
- The Compositae Genome Project III: 2009-2013
| Compositae White Paper|